Project cargo, also known as project freight forwarding or project logistics, is the transportation of large, complex, or high-value pieces of equipment, including break bulk shipments, that can move by land, sea, or air. Project cargo normally has to have a heavy lift crane with special handling.
Standard Types of Project-Based Cargo
- Heavy Lift Cargo
- Break Bulk Shipments
- Over-Dimension Freight
Special Project Cargo Services
- Heavy lift & Vessel Chartering Solutions
- Experts in Abnormal & Out-of-Gauge Loads
- Complete End-to-End Project Management
- Warehouse & Storage Services,
- Export Packing & Cargo Handling
- Specialist Services for the Oil & Energy Industries
If you need expert freight services for your projects, trust OGL to handle the complexities of project-based shipping. Our creative thinking, logistical expertise and commitment to total customer satisfaction means you get the best services at rates that will not bankrupt your business. With us, your heavy equipment shipping is in safe, reliable hands and your project cargo will always arrive before deadline in perfect condition.